http://www.audio-lingua is a website from the GEP (a Group of Pedagogical Experiments) of the Regional Centre of Pedagogical Documentation (C.R.D.P) in the Académie of Versailles. It offers mp3 resources to listen online or download in order to practise the oral comprehension skill.
Editorial team :
- Katrin Goldmann, (coordinator) : German, French as a foreign language
- Emmanuelle Artault, Elisa Gy : English, French as a foreign language
- Karine Delaire : Spanish, French as a foreign language
- Catherine Ferreira-Lopes : Portuguese, French as a foreign language
- Fiorenza Donella : Italian, French as a foreign language
- Lucile Baudin : Russian, French as a foreign language
- Jing Rimlinger : Chinese
- Olivier Caponi : (Académie of Toulouse) : Occitan
- Jordi Sales : (Académie of Montpellier) : Catalan language
- Marc Khelifi-Morandini (Académie of Corsica) : Corsican language
- ... : Arabic, French as a foreign language
Former members who contributed to the website :
Youlia Nelioubina, Matilde Patriarca, Maud Beneteau, José Paradas, Anne Pellet, Delphine Bour, Marianne Ellafaf, Fernando Amorim, Olinda Pires, Laurence Altibelli and Betty Albagly (Académie of Aix-Marseille).